This section is about what cookies are, how we use them and how you can manage them for both our site and other websites you might use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website. The cookies mean that the website will remember you and how you’ve used the site every time you come back.
Types of Cookies we use in this Website
- Depending on who manages the Cookies:
- Third-party cookies: first party cookies originate from the same domain as the website you’re currently visiting, whereas third party cookies originate from a domain that’s different to the website being visited. For example, when you visit our website, we may link to another company’s website – like our Facebook or Twitter account, or a video from our YouTube page. So, by visiting those, these sites may sometimes put cookies on your computer. We don’t control how they use their cookies, so we suggest you check their website to see how they’re using them and how you can manage them.
- Depending on the duration:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to improve the content and facilitate its use to provide a better user experience.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services ans we look after your personal information seriously – we’re always monitoring and improving how we protect it.
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are used to help make our website work efficiently, allowing for instance traffic control and data communication, performance of buying process, video hosting, etc…
- Personalization cookies: these cookies allow users to access web services with certain predefined elements, established through a series of criteria on the user’s computer; these may include language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow the website to track and analyze information on how users visit the various pages on the site. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on our web site and to construct user profiles for the visitors, , in order to improve user experience, and to assist in the provision of a better service.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies enable the efficient management of the advertising space available on the website. They store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, and enable the development of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.